Clutter is an “open source software library for creating fast, visually rich, portable and animated graphical user interfaces.” It’s used extensively in the Moblin user interface. The guys over at TuxRadar have created a tutorial for beginners. If that sounds interesting to you, why not check it out?
- Introducing Pharlap, our new driver manager replacement for Jockey
- Korora 20 (Peach) beta released
- Only use lua in %pretrans, not shell
- Korora 19.1 released
- Fixing GNOME 3 freezes on SandyBridge and later Intel graphics
- ZDNet on Korora 19, “If you make the effort to try it, you are likely to love it.”
- Korora 19 (Bruce) released
- Why does yumdb include packages I haven’t explicitly installed?
- How to list packages you have explicitly installed using yum
- Korora 19 (Bruce) beta is out