Clutter is an “open source software library for creating fast, visually rich, portable and animated graphical user interfaces.” It’s used extensively in the Moblin user interface. The guys over at TuxRadar have created a tutorial for beginners. If that sounds interesting to you, why not check it out?
- Command line password management with pass
- Setting up OpenStack Ansible All-in-one behind a proxy
- Booting Fedora 24 cloud image with KVM
- How to find out which process is listening on a port
- Signal Return Orientated Programming attacks
- TRIM on LVM on LUKS on SSD, revisited
- Running scripts before and after suspend with systemd
- Automatic power saving on a Linux laptop with PowerTOP and systemd
- Providing git:// (protocol) access to repos using GitLab
- Mirroring git repositories (to GitLab)
The Just another Linux geek archives for the clutter tag.