Clutter is an “open source software library for creating fast, visually rich, portable and animated graphical user interfaces.” It’s used extensively in the Moblin user interface. The guys over at TuxRadar have created a tutorial for beginners. If that sounds interesting to you, why not check it out?
- Configuring QEMU bridge helper after “access denied by acl file” error
- Live migrating Btrfs from RAID 5/6 to RAID 10
- Command line password management with pass
- Setting up OpenStack Ansible All-in-one behind a proxy
- Booting Fedora 24 cloud image with KVM
- How to find out which process is listening on a port
- Signal Return Orientated Programming attacks
- TRIM on LVM on LUKS on SSD, revisited
- Running scripts before and after suspend with systemd
- Automatic power saving on a Linux laptop with PowerTOP and systemd
The Just another Linux geek archives for the clutter tag.