Slackware is one of the first Linux distributions ever and the oldest surviving. With the recent release of version 13.0, the project has announced official support for 64-bit systems. I talked with Eric Hameleers, the man behind the port, about what motivated him to create it and what Slackware has to offer you.
- Find out what is using your swap, by Erik Ljungstrom
- Fix problem updating packages in Fedora/Korora due to broken SELinux update
- Add permanent rules to FirewallD
- Force rsync to use delta transfer to fix corrupt remote file
- Enable and test TLS 1.2 in Firefox 26
- Korora 20 (Peach) released
- Permanently fixing permissions on a shared git repo
- Delete local and remote git branches
- Introducing Pharlap, our new driver manager replacement for Jockey
The the blog of Chris archives for the slackware tag.