Slackware is one of the first Linux distributions ever and the oldest surviving. With the recent release of version 13.0, the project has announced official support for 64-bit systems. I talked with Eric Hameleers, the man behind the port, about what motivated him to create it and what Slackware has to offer you.
- Playing with Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4
- Creating a DMZ in OpenWRT
- Korora 21 beta images available
- Single emergency mode with systemd
- Creating certs and keys for services using FreeIPA (Dogtag)
- FreeIPA How To (Fedora)
- Decorating (a)kmod packages with modalias info for use with RPM
- Disable animations in GNOME 3 for older hardware
- Find out what is using your swap, by Erik Ljungstrom
- Fix problem updating packages in Fedora/Korora due to broken SELinux update
The the blog of Chris archives for the slackware tag.