Slackware is one of the first Linux distributions ever and the oldest surviving. With the recent release of version 13.0, the project has announced official support for 64-bit systems. I talked with Eric Hameleers, the man behind the port, about what motivated him to create it and what Slackware has to offer you.
- My Custom Open Source Home Automation Project – Part 3, Roll Out
- My Custom Open Source Home Automation Project – Part 2, Design and Prototype
- My Custom Open Source Home Automation Project – Part 1, Motivation and Research
- Configuring QEMU bridge helper after “access denied by acl file” error
- Live migrating Btrfs from RAID 5/6 to RAID 10
- Command line password management with pass
- Setting up OpenStack Ansible All-in-one behind a proxy
- Booting Fedora 24 cloud image with KVM
- How to find out which process is listening on a port
- Signal Return Orientated Programming attacks
The Just another Linux geek archives for the slackware tag.