Gentoo is awesome, but it’s not without its issues. I talked with a representative of the Board of Trustees to find out what they’ve been doing to repair damaged image. While I’m at it, I compare stable package versions in Gentoo with other distros such as Arch, Fedora and Ubuntu.
- Building and Booting Upstream Linux and U-Boot for Orange Pi One ARM Board (with Ethernet)
- My Custom Open Source Home Automation Project – Part 3, Roll Out
- My Custom Open Source Home Automation Project – Part 2, Design and Prototype
- My Custom Open Source Home Automation Project – Part 1, Motivation and Research
- Configuring QEMU bridge helper after “access denied by acl file” error
- Live migrating Btrfs from RAID 5/6 to RAID 10
- Command line password management with pass
- Setting up OpenStack Ansible All-in-one behind a proxy
- Booting Fedora 24 cloud image with KVM
- How to find out which process is listening on a port
The Just another Linux geek archives for the gentoo tag.