At work we develop two open source Java applications, Xena and DPR, both of which we host on Sourceforge under CVS. I’ve been pushing to move away from CVS for quite some time now, but it hasn’t gained much traction. This has been mostly due to the lack of a decent Eclipse plugin and partly because of developer apathy. The other day I noticed that Sourceforge enabled support for Git, my favourite SCM system. Today I came across an article saying that they will now provide support for Bazaar and Mercurial also. Sweet.
- Why does yumdb include packages I haven’t explicitly installed?
- How to list packages you have explicitly installed using yum
- Korora 19 (Bruce) beta is out
- TRIM on LVM on LUKS on SSD
- rsync and a Nexus device
- Korora 18 released, and it’s the same as the beta
- The new Anaconda installer
- Bug: Korora 18 KDE installer sometimes not loading
- Korora 18 (Flo) beta released
- Introducing the Korora Project
The the blog of Chris archives for the work tag.