With Fedora 12, the .NET note taking program Tomboy has been replaced with C++ note taking clone, Gnote. This means that the default GNOME install is completely Mono free. Thanks for protecting our freedom, Fedora!
- Creating certs and keys for services using FreeIPA (Dogtag)
- FreeIPA How To (Fedora)
- Decorating (a)kmod packages with modalias info for use with RPM
- Disable animations in GNOME 3 for older hardware
- Find out what is using your swap, by Erik Ljungstrom
- Fix problem updating packages in Fedora/Korora due to broken SELinux update
- Add permanent rules to FirewallD
- Force rsync to use delta transfer to fix corrupt remote file
- Enable and test TLS 1.2 in Firefox 26
- Korora 20 (Peach) released
The the blog of Chris archives for the tomboy tag.