Came across this useful cheat sheet for ffmpeg, for anyone wanting to easily manipulate audio visual material.
- Why does yumdb include packages I haven’t explicitly installed?
- How to list packages you have explicitly installed using yum
- Korora 19 (Bruce) beta is out
- TRIM on LVM on LUKS on SSD
- rsync and a Nexus device
- Korora 18 released, and it’s the same as the beta
- The new Anaconda installer
- Bug: Korora 18 KDE installer sometimes not loading
- Korora 18 (Flo) beta released
- Introducing the Korora Project
The the blog of Chris archives for the sheet tag.