Came across this useful cheat sheet for ffmpeg, for anyone wanting to easily manipulate audio visual material.
- Korora 21 available
- Playing with Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4
- Creating a DMZ in OpenWRT
- Korora 21 beta images available
- Single emergency mode with systemd
- Creating certs and keys for services using FreeIPA (Dogtag)
- FreeIPA How To (Fedora)
- Decorating (a)kmod packages with modalias info for use with RPM
- Disable animations in GNOME 3 for older hardware
- Find out what is using your swap, by Erik Ljungstrom
The the blog of Chris archives for the sheet tag.