Microsoft wants to maintain their stranglehold on the Office market worldwide. They don’t want anyone to use an alternative, so they are doing what they always do.
- Signal Return Orientated Programming attacks
- TRIM on LVM on LUKS on SSD, revisited
- Running scripts before and after suspend with systemd
- Automatic power saving on a Linux laptop with PowerTOP and systemd
- Providing git:// (protocol) access to repos using GitLab
- Mirroring git repositories (to GitLab)
- Configuring Postfix to forward emails via localhost to secure, authenticated GMail
- Permanently setting SELinux context on files
- Trusting a self-generated CA system-wide on Fedora
- Resurrect Nexus 4 with red light of death by using wireless charger
The Just another Linux geek archives for the interoperability tag.