At work we develop two open source Java applications, Xena and DPR, both of which we host on Sourceforge under CVS. I’ve been pushing to move away from CVS for quite some time now, but it hasn’t gained much traction. This has been mostly due to the lack of a decent Eclipse plugin and partly because of developer apathy. The other day I noticed that Sourceforge enabled support for Git, my favourite SCM system. Today I came across an article saying that they will now provide support for Bazaar and Mercurial also. Sweet.
- Korora 18 released, and it’s the same as the beta
- The new Anaconda installer
- Bug: Korora 18 KDE installer sometimes not loading
- Korora 18 (Flo) beta released
- Introducing the Korora Project
- Capturing a network stream with VLC
- Work around NVIDIA blue screen bug, by downgrading version (Update: fixed NVIDIA version released)
- Kororaa 17 BitTorrents available
- Kororaa 17 (Bubbles) released
- Kororaa 17 syncing to mirrors
The the blog of Chris archives for the dpr tag.