At work we develop two open source Java applications, Xena and DPR, both of which we host on Sourceforge under CVS. I’ve been pushing to move away from CVS for quite some time now, but it hasn’t gained much traction. This has been mostly due to the lack of a decent Eclipse plugin and partly because of developer apathy. The other day I noticed that Sourceforge enabled support for Git, my favourite SCM system. Today I came across an article saying that they will now provide support for Bazaar and Mercurial also. Sweet.
- Korora 21 available
- Playing with Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4
- Creating a DMZ in OpenWRT
- Korora 21 beta images available
- Single emergency mode with systemd
- Creating certs and keys for services using FreeIPA (Dogtag)
- FreeIPA How To (Fedora)
- Decorating (a)kmod packages with modalias info for use with RPM
- Disable animations in GNOME 3 for older hardware
- Find out what is using your swap, by Erik Ljungstrom
The the blog of Chris archives for the cvs tag.