Clutter is an “open source software library for creating fast, visually rich, portable and animated graphical user interfaces.” It’s used extensively in the Moblin user interface. The guys over at TuxRadar have created a tutorial for beginners. If that sounds interesting to you, why not check it out?
- FreeIPA How To (Fedora)
- Decorating (a)kmod packages with modalias info for use with RPM
- Disable animations in GNOME 3 for older hardware
- Find out what is using your swap, by Erik Ljungstrom
- Fix problem updating packages in Fedora/Korora due to broken SELinux update
- Add permanent rules to FirewallD
- Force rsync to use delta transfer to fix corrupt remote file
- Enable and test TLS 1.2 in Firefox 26
- Korora 20 (Peach) released
- Permanently fixing permissions on a shared git repo
The the blog of Chris archives for the clutter tag.