Came across this useful cheat sheet for ffmpeg, for anyone wanting to easily manipulate audio visual material.
- Changing Jenkins concurrent job token from @ to something else
- Btrfs RAID 6 on dm-crypt on Fedora 23
- Flashing developer image on Nexus 6P (and maybe 5X)
- Reset keyboard shortcuts in GNOME
- Cross-compiling a PowerPC64 LE kernel and hitting a GCC bug
- Korora 22 (Selina) available
- Korora 21 available
- Playing with Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4
- Creating a DMZ in OpenWRT
- Korora 21 beta images available
The Just another Linux geek archives for the cheat tag.