Clutter is an “open source software library for creating fast, visually rich, portable and animated graphical user interfaces.” It’s used extensively in the Moblin user interface. The guys over at TuxRadar have created a tutorial for beginners. If that sounds interesting to you, why not check it out?
- Resurrect Nexus 4 with red light of death by using wireless charger
- Building a Mini-ITX NAS? Don’t buy a Silverstone DS380 case.
- Changing Jenkins concurrent job token from @ to something else
- Btrfs RAID 6 on dm-crypt on Fedora 23
- Flashing developer image on Nexus 6P (and maybe 5X)
- Reset keyboard shortcuts in GNOME
- Cross-compiling a PowerPC64 LE kernel and hitting a GCC bug
- Korora 22 (Selina) available
- Korora 21 available
- Playing with Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4
The Just another Linux geek archives for the 3d tag.