Clutter is an “open source software library for creating fast, visually rich, portable and animated graphical user interfaces.” It’s used extensively in the Moblin user interface. The guys over at TuxRadar have created a tutorial for beginners. If that sounds interesting to you, why not check it out?
- Reset keyboard shortcuts in GNOME
- Cross-compiling a PowerPC64 LE kernel and hitting a GCC bug
- Korora 22 (Selina) available
- Korora 21 available
- Playing with Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4
- Creating a DMZ in OpenWRT
- Korora 21 beta images available
- Single emergency mode with systemd
- Creating certs and keys for services using FreeIPA (Dogtag)
- FreeIPA How To (Fedora)
The Just another Linux geek archives for the 3d tag.