Gentoo is awesome, but it’s not without its issues. I talked with a representative of the Board of Trustees to find out what they’ve been doing to repair damaged image. While I’m at it, I compare stable package versions in Gentoo with other distros such as Arch, Fedora and Ubuntu.
- Providing git:// (protocol) access to repos using GitLab
- Mirroring git repositories (to GitLab)
- Configuring Postfix to forward emails via localhost to secure, authenticated GMail
- Permanently setting SELinux context on files
- Trusting a self-generated CA system-wide on Fedora
- Resurrect Nexus 4 with red light of death by using wireless charger
- Building a Mini-ITX NAS? Don’t buy a Silverstone DS380 case.
- Changing Jenkins concurrent job token from @ to something else
- Btrfs RAID 6 on dm-crypt on Fedora 23
- Flashing developer image on Nexus 6P (and maybe 5X)