I’m sure you’ve all heard about the recent code contribution from Microsoft for the Linux kernel. I’ve written an article about it for Linux Magazine and was fortunate to have Linus answer a few of my questions to give his perspective on it all. Enjoy!
- Resurrect Nexus 4 with red light of death by using wireless charger
- Building a Mini-ITX NAS? Don’t buy a Silverstone DS380 case.
- Changing Jenkins concurrent job token from @ to something else
- Btrfs RAID 6 on dm-crypt on Fedora 23
- Flashing developer image on Nexus 6P (and maybe 5X)
- Reset keyboard shortcuts in GNOME
- Cross-compiling a PowerPC64 LE kernel and hitting a GCC bug
- Korora 22 (Selina) available
- Korora 21 available
- Playing with Ubuntu Touch on Nexus 4