I’m sure you’ve all heard about the recent code contribution from Microsoft for the Linux kernel. I’ve written an article about it for Linux Magazine and was fortunate to have Linus answer a few of my questions to give his perspective on it all. Enjoy!
- Introducing Pharlap, our new driver manager replacement for Jockey
- Korora 20 (Peach) beta released
- Only use lua in %pretrans, not shell
- Korora 19.1 released
- Fixing GNOME 3 freezes on SandyBridge and later Intel graphics
- ZDNet on Korora 19, “If you make the effort to try it, you are likely to love it.”
- Korora 19 (Bruce) released
- Why does yumdb include packages I haven’t explicitly installed?
- How to list packages you have explicitly installed using yum
- Korora 19 (Bruce) beta is out