I’m sure you’ve all heard about the recent code contribution from Microsoft for the Linux kernel. I’ve written an article about it for Linux Magazine and was fortunate to have Linus answer a few of my questions to give his perspective on it all. Enjoy!
- Providing git:// (protocol) access to repos using GitLab
- Mirroring git repositories (to GitLab)
- Configuring Postfix to forward emails via localhost to secure, authenticated GMail
- Permanently setting SELinux context on files
- Trusting a self-generated CA system-wide on Fedora
- Resurrect Nexus 4 with red light of death by using wireless charger
- Building a Mini-ITX NAS? Don’t buy a Silverstone DS380 case.
- Changing Jenkins concurrent job token from @ to something else
- Btrfs RAID 6 on dm-crypt on Fedora 23
- Flashing developer image on Nexus 6P (and maybe 5X)